explains what information we collect about you and why, what we do with that information, and how we handle
that information. Throughout this policy, when we write "DevUploads" or "we" or "us," we're referring to
DevUploads., a Delaware corporation, and our subsidiaries and other affiliates.:
at DevUploads.com/tos (the Terms Of Service
") and applies to
the information obtained by us through your use of DevUploads's Site, and Services (Information") as described
in this Policy. Capitalized terms used in this Policy and not otherwise defined shall have the meanings
provided for those terms in the Terms of Service.
Information collection and use
What Information does DevUploads collect about me?
When you interact with our Site, and/or Services, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with
other data, could be used to identify you ("Personal Data"). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a
manner that cannot be linked back to you ("Non-Personal Data").
Information you provide us when you create an account
When you signup for or use our Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
- Your username, email address, and contact and language preferences. If you log into DevUploads with a
social networking credential, such as with your Facebook or Google+ account, we will ask permission to
access basic information from that account, such as your name and email address. You can stop sharing
that information with us at any time by removing DevUploads's access to that account.
- Your payment information, if you are a paying customer.This is required to complete a commercial
transaction on the Site. We use this information to enable and fulfill your transaction. If you choose to
use PayPal� to finalize and pay for your order, you will provide your credit card number directly to
Automatically collected Information
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with DevUploads and your use of the Site and/or Services
are automatically logged in our systems, including:
- Location information.This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices
(asindicated byanInternet Protocol [IP] address orsimilar identifier) when interacting with our Site
- Log data.As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers
automatically collect data when you access or use our Site and/or Services and record it in log files.
This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use,
information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Usage information.This is information about the DevUploads Site, and/or Services you use and how you use
them. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users
use our Site, and/or Services. For example, wewill know how many users access aspecific page on the Site
and which links they clickedon. Weuse this aggregated information tobetter understand and optimize the
- Device information.These are data from your computer ormobile device, such as the type ofhardware and
software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device
identifiers for devices that are using DevUploads site.
- Cookies: Third-Party Cookies are placed by third-party advertising platforms or
networks in order to deliver ads and track ad performance, or enable advertising networks to deliver ads
that may be relevant to you based upon your activities (this is sometimes called "behavioral tracking" or
"targeted" advertising) on the Site. They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you
with advertising that you may be interested in on the Site and other websites. You can opt out of
interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance
How does DevUploads use my Information ?
We use, process, and store yourInformation as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our
legitimate business interests, including:
- to help us administer our Site and/or Services, authenticate users for security purposes, provide
personalized user features and access, process transactions, conduct research, develop new features, and
improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- to communicate with you about your use ofour Site, Software, and/or Services, product announcements, and
software updates, aswell asrespond toyour requests for assistance, including providing account
verification support if you're having difficulty accessing your account.
- tosend you direct marketing emails and special offers about DevUploads, from which you can unsubscribe
at any time. If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only send you marketing
information if you consent to us doing so at the time you create your account or any point thereafter.
- to display User Content associated with your account and make sure it is available to you when you use
- to provide human proofreading services for users who submit User Content in connection with this
- to calculate aggregate statistics onthe number ofunique devices using our Site, Software, and/or
Services, and to detect and prevent fraud and misuse ofthose.
Does DevUploads sell or rent my Personal Data?
- No, DevUploads does not sell or rent your Personal Data.